CLA 7.69% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

What's up?, page-43

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I find this story incredibly interesting. Market cap slipping to 75 million. It never ceases to amaze me how volatile the market is on this end of the market on the delayed news. It's somewhat amusing and good for investors that understand the stock, and the fundamentals of this company.

The EXACT same thing happened when we were trading sub 10c earlier this year.

People were sceptical. Sold it down. Down-ramped this thread. Then the investors that understood the fundamentals came rushing in and scooped it up and made their bag post-JORC.

We aren't in too far of a similar position with that DOF drilling results pending.

I am not trying to up-ramp this play. We are well positioned to understand that Co has taken a hit as a commodity of late, and speculative stocks are hard at present to make a dime. However, I'd rather take a ST hit for a LT win any day of the week. I'd also rather lose my position taking a risk on what I see as a strategic play than sit back and watch it slip away.

You can take a risk trying to make money and lose a proportion, or miss out.

The EV sector is growing, whether you are too afraid to join it or not.

I personally never thought this would slip to 12.5 c, but here we are. It takes a good investor to see the potential in a stock even when the market may not. Panicky traders make for good opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $7.839K 603.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5120241 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5804716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.