CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

The worst possible outcome for these surveys is nil material. So...

1. 11,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    The worst possible outcome for these surveys is nil material.

So we are then left with the Jorc as per April..........that's our low water mark & better than most out there.

Probability is zero that there is no material (whether Jorc compliant etc is a totally different discussion).

BB gave up a hint when he purchased on market that we had a bit of a wait & his buying indicates what he believes the outcome will be long term ( as I don't see him trading).

He could say hand on heart there was no news that he was privy to & would not be subject to insider trading).......As he sees the survey results come in to his trained eye would result in him not being able to buy on market

If this was bad news, volume would be building day on day & close on lower lows.

We are on the botton bollinger now. If volume dries up the band will tighten.

I will need to dip into my SMSF & buy more now ....bugger waiting for confirmation.

Didn't think this opportunity would present it self.

As you said above if you believe in the EV revolution, you have to be on the Cobalt train until a better cheaper alternative comes along.

The worlds corporates are showing their hands by the billions being invested in any number of battery giga factories.

I'm long (& surprisingly nobody is short despite all the noise in the background)

CLA 19-7-18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $47.53K 4.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3488765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8688899 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1370194
Last updated 15.11pm 05/06/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.