CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

What's up?, page-52

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    If you're idiotic enough to invest money based on someone else's sentiment, then you really can't turn around in an attempt to pin it on posters if things go sour.

DYOR is implemented into every thread for a reason. Additionally, the market is incredibly unpredictable and can, at times, have a complete disregard for any macroeconomic trends.

However, your analysis and comments are incredibly futile. You can't even string together a logical argument to save yourself. If you want to down-ramp a stock out of frustration, at least provide some basis for it. I encourage it. Adds a sense of humility and also a steep learning curve if proven correct. But on the latter, and most, unfortunately, you can't do that because you have no basis to your claims except for TA.

Your posts scream unintelligent ramblings. I can't take you seriously even if you did have a solidified argument. It's like a mum took away your toy, and now you are angry. Fine. Don't invest into speculative stocks if you are going to whine every time you are down a few pips, or better yet - don't whine at all seeing you don't even hold a position.

$CAZ is a nearology play. You'd surely understand that the better $CLA does, there is a parallel activity in the SP movement between the two. Hence, you'd want $CLA to burst through the roof.

Good luck to you. These comments make me feel alive and yearning for that day this thing reaches its high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.67K 350.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 16684638 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3779260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 4702509
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.