LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

What's up?, page-3

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Here is my take on it

"RULENUMBER ONE: ALL SHARP PRICE MOVEMENTS -- WHETHER UP OR DOWN -- ARE THE RESULTOF ONE OR MORE (USUALLY A GROUP OF) PROFESSIONALS MANIPULATING THE SHAREPRICE." This should explain why a mining company findssomething good and "nothing happens" or the stock goes down. At thesame time, for NO apparent reason, a stock suddenly takes off for the sky! Onlittle volume! Someone is manipulating that stock, often with an unfoundedrumor. In order to make these market manipulations work, the professionalsassume: (a) The Public is ****** and (b) The Public will mainly buy at the HIGHand (c) The Public will sell at the LOW. Therefore, as long as the marketmanipulator can run crowd control, he can be successful. Let's faceit: The reason you speculate in such markets is that you are greedy ANDoptimistic. You believe in a better tomorrow and NEED to make money quickly. Itis this sentiment which is exploited by the market manipulator. He controlsYOUR greed and fear about a particular stock. If he wants you to buy, thecompany's prospects look like the next Microsoft. If the manipulator wants youto desert the sinking ship, he suddenly becomes very guarded in his remarksabout the company, isn't around to glowingly answer questions about the companyand/or GETS issued very bad news about the company. Which brings us to the nextimportant rule.
    Here is my take on it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.435K 2.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 115157234 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17202443 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.