DSE 2.11% $2.79 dropsuite limited

whats up, page-5

1. 114 Posts.
    Sandy,

I know everyone is frustrated about results but if you read the progress reports and first set of results carefully you will see there are quite alot of positives. For example, at Nobles Nob West, they found 30-60g/t at shallow depth (keep in mind the historical results were at 250m+ so this shallow find is very significant. Also in the last progress report it states that the other 9 holes at nobles nob west are "awaiting analysis" NOT "assays awaited" like the other areas which means to me they have the results but are awaiting the second round of drilling. I should also add that in the last report it states that "the mineralisation remains open in all directions" and hence are going back to do another round of drilling not previously intended. This to me means there is quite a large amount of shallow gold at nobles nob west, prolly more than what they were expecting. As for results, Rising Sun should have been completed about 2 weeks ago meaning results should be back in around 4 weeks and then maybe 2 more weeks to come up with a JORC. This should be followed by nobles nob west 2 weeks later around the end of May, followed shortly by some fantastic Juno results which should get the share price really moving. I think if we are patient we will see quite a good premium in a few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.