VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

What's with MNS and SYR?, page-3

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    For SYR, institutions that took up the placement at $6 must be fuming. However, the company is fully funded through until production commences. From what I can read, one of the main reasons was the risk Mozambique was going to default or civil war risk had increased - it was more a sovereign risk issue rather than anything to do with the outlook for EVs, battery storage utility.

For MNS, they need to raise $100m to get production on the radar so it wouldn't surprise me if some HNWIs and institutions are exiting ahead of that likely event being announced (they probably have SYR's performance at the back of their minds).

That said, everyone drinks from the same pond and July is typically quiet. However, I just did a google search for news on Tesla and its bringing ramp up plans forward and Audio is now accelerating plans as well. The macro demand drivers for graphite within the battery market are roaring ahead.

From VRC's perspective, the key assets in place are best flake distribution among peers, better positioned to infrastructure in Tanzania, Stephen Hunt as probably the most experienced marketer in the sector who can deliver the prized western off-take agreement and EAS who can open up doors state-side when large scale funding is required down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.