EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

M4J,Thank you for your post.I believe CNQ will have a bright...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    M4J,

Thank you for your post.

I believe CNQ will have a bright future hopefully starting during October 12.

• There was a trade/Transfer of 2.0 Million shares done on the 2nd of October at $0.087 as suggested this could be a prearranged trade at a prearranged price. It is also interesting that on the 8 October there was a sell for App 1.192Mil at $0.88 which since has been cancelled.
    • On 10 October a trade for less than 180,000 shares ($15K) dropped the share price by 11% to $0.08.
    • There have been the following capital rising. April 09 at $0.05, July 11 at $.075 and March 12 at $0.09.
    • III/CNQ has been a frustrating stock because we have not met the published key event dates. We were meant to be cashflow positive with tailings production last Easter and we now have a commitment from the NEW CEO (who was employed at the final stages of plant commissioning) to be in production and with a Shipment this month.

Understandably shareholders are frustrated and hence the sell downs and the low share price.

But if we start to see consistent production & Tungsten tailings shipments/Sales credibility will build.
    Also with the reported justification for the reopening open cut in the draft scoping study, I would like to think we will sign a funding agreement
    M4J,
    Once we get the runs on the board we will see a turnaround.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.