AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

whats with the movement?, page-11

1. 77 Posts.
    Hmm you should be in politics pal, so much talk but so little content but I like the way you made the wild figures as low as you could

I would hardly call Spirulina a "Fad" considering the first records of its consumption date back to the 16th century.
    I can't see how, if AEB are selling a good quantity of the products they would be making a loss? I must have missed that economics lesson eh.
    Chlorella has been widely consumed since the 1940s and Beta - Carotene is used in many medical applications.

So perhaps we can change the "Fad" comment to "established, widely used sources of nutrition and medicinal properties.

Well I guess we will see again, if the market is there and we can produce a better quality product cheaper than the opposition I reckon we might be ok to make a little cash out of it eh.

Since you are so quick to hit us with the "I told you so" line after your 50 - 50 prediction of the SP going up or down was correct, why don't you make a more specific prediction for, lets say 6 months from now as to where the company will be in terms of production and the SP. Feel free to put as many IHMO's in to you can't get pinged by the mods.

If you are right I will start an "all hail Sdaji thread" and will sing your praises in every forum that you post in.

Up to you tho pal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.