AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

whats with the movement?, page-13

1. 77 Posts.
    Nooo pal there was no hostility intended at all, I don't have that much in AEB so honestly won't really be that bothered if it doesn't go gangbusters like PYM did that being said I do hope for the sake of the environment that AEB does manage to get to the point where they are producing commercial quantities of bio-fuel to show the world that its possible and start to combat climate change. Unless of course you think that climate change is a load of horse food?
    You should perhaps check the definitions of words before you cast them out into the world. For instance "fad" which is an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived; a craze.
    Not to dwell on it but I have been eating spriulina on Vogels toast with honey since I was a child, I would call chia seeds and wheat grass a "fad", I would call the use of algae based foods more like a part of millions upon millions of peoples diets for hundreds of years.

Thats great so there we have it Sdajstrdamus predicts that we will be sitting at sub 5c by years end. Ill start writing up my thread now so its all ready to go.
    I have taken the rest of the year off so have plenty of time to research and relax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.