AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

whats with the movement?, page-16

1. 77 Posts.
    Oh ho ho touche Sdaji, perhaps chia seeds and wheat grass where not the best examples but you are still wrong about algae products being a "fad", and I will happily discuss it until the cows come home. I will change my example to "Twerking" then shall I?

I have enough to care wether it performs or not but not so much that I won't be eating or able to pay the mortgage if it doesn't.

I have a great faith in AEB my friend, don't get me wrong I will quite happily be awaiting your "Dr. Hiney Buttman is cleverer than Sdaji" thread in a few months time

What are your thoughts about there having been 2 100 year floods in the past 3 years, or the number and severity of bush fires in Australia recently. Just saying pal perhaps its time to put down your "the world according to tony" book and have a good think about the world. But I guess since you are a fan of the oilers I won't bother trying to take the blinders off you.

Please explain how you are so well informed on the energy requirements of the AEB system, do you know something that we don't? Is Mr. Abbot going to start taxing the sun? Hmmm there is a scary thought eh!

It is a tad rich that you are happy to call people who take notice of climate change "ignorant" tho, not a good look pal, not good at all.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday.

Look out belowwwwww

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.