AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

No I meant Two (2), One (1) in One Hundred (100) year floods...

1. 77 Posts.
    No I meant Two (2), One (1) in One Hundred (100) year floods within the space of Three (3) years. Let me know if you would like me to draw a picture
    What about the fires, ocean acidification, china's huge smog problem? I can't imagine that the earth would be encountering these problems in the absence of humans.

Considering the basic ingredients of the AEB system are Sunlight, CO2 (which I imagine will always be free) and water I really can't see where the huge costs you are talking about will be encountered. Feel free to make me a spreadsheet or some pie charts if it helps you to put your argument into a format that makes sense.

I still can't see how you are trying to argue the "fad" point. Perhaps we should go back to the start and begin the debate with a clear definition of what you think a "fad" is? Please feel free to give a few examples so we are on the same page but I really think that you must not understand what a "fad" actually is. Its like chucking words like antijentacular into a conversation when you don't really know how to use the word correctly. But lets leave that for another thread eh pal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.