AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Wow. The irony of someone claiming to be the least toxic person...

1. 5,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    Wow. The irony of someone claiming to be the least toxic person I'll ever meet then immediately flowing a bunch of toxic nonsense out.

If you want to ask questions politely I'll gladly answer them. What do you think I failed to answer?

I'm not sure how you got the idea any of you were personally linked to Stroud!

I'm not a climate change denier, I just clearly pointed that out. It seems that these days you're labelled a climate change denier for doing anything less than blindly following the most over the top extremely exaggerated version of the situation presented by the media, which is based on the most extreme predictions and scenarios put out by climate scientists. Yes, it's a real thing, I've never said otherwise. The media just exaggerates it heavily (I'm sure you're familiar with the media reliably doing that, especially social media).

You sarcastically called me a genius for predicting a price rise after it happened. I thought it would have been obvious that when making a prediction I was talking about the future, not the past. In the fairly short term I predict we'll see prices above the current level (of course I'm still extremely bearish long term)

Dolce: not sure how you made that conclusion. It wasn't me who brought PYM up. I often invest in speccies, so obviously I end up taking big losses and making big gains. I'm not bitter about risks which go bad, and I don't lose sleep over PYM or people trying to be nasty by talking about it. What I don't like are companies run by people being unethical or acting illegally (and yes, I've been fooled by more than one). Sometimes a company is a risk, sometimes a company is run by fraudsters, con men or they just clear have no hope. It's often quite easy to see those, but for holders there's a strange blindness. I would never stoop as low as trying to ridicule someone for a loss they made in a company I had never previously discussed. If you'd warned me about PYM and your reasons turned out to be why the company did fail, I'd thank you. If you just get nasty about misfortune, well, I'm not the one it reflects badly on.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.