AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

So what you are saying is that it will cost money to produce the...

1. 77 Posts.
    So what you are saying is that it will cost money to produce the product?

That is GROUNDBREAKING !! you have literally blown my mind !

Mind + Sdaji = Blown!

Just so you know how this whole thing works; Firstly you make a claim which is unsupported by anything, then I ask for clarification (the asking of a question) and you respond to the question, but thanks for pointing out the obvious there pal, I'm pretty sure that no one thought that it was not going to cost anything to produce the products.

Yes AEB will need to either undercut the competitors, find suitable off take partners, or produce a superior product and attract a premium for the product. Either way, if they start producing it I think we can be pretty sure they will have someone ready to buy it.

You missed the point that pond base algae production is far more land intensive, less cost effective and more prone to contamination that the AEB system, so perhaps they will be able to produce a higher quality product cheaper than the competitors.

So once again your answer to the question was merely pointing out the obvious. AEB never said it had a way to turn sunlight, co2 and water into algae for free yet you seem to be suggesting that they have made this claim.

Anyway pal, best be off to clean out the cages eh? Thanks for answering my question ... well saying a bunch of words in place of an answer.
    I guess we can leave it at that until you make some more false assumptions and decide to spread a little misinformation

Regards

Dr. Hiney Buttmann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.