AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

whats with the movement?, page-35

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that for it to count as toxic to you, swearing and abuse including the'c bomb' are required!

You actually did make one fair comment! Yes, greenhouses are relatively common (though fish farming is not relevant). In some cases yes, greenhouses provide benefits like keeping the climate favourable or excluding predators. If algae in ponds gets eaten significantly by insects or something it may bring benefits to exclude them, but otherwise there aren't many benefits. If water, sunlight and CO2 are negligible costs, then you're saying then your main benefit is less land usage. Real estate may be expensive in Sydney suburbs, but algae ponds don't need convenient access to schools and shops, there is plenty of cheap land around.

Yes, if you want to grow a crop in a greenhouse because you can't grow it in a field it makes sense, but things which do grow in fields (wheat, canola, grapes, any of the other countless examples you might want to think of) are rarely/never grown in a greenhouse because it's more expensive and not necessary.

Using your aquaculture example, it's a bit like comparing growing fish in ponds to growing them in indoor aquaria.

Anyway, we can argue until the cows come home then go out and come back again, but we'll see how AEB performs and get our answer that way. For now you have your belief, I have my prediction which you can get narky and abusive about, and we can wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.