AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Haha! The silence doesn't really surprise me. I never expected...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    Haha!

The silence doesn't really surprise me. I never expected any of the projects to get anywhere, and I suspect the true believers may be coming to change their minds about the company too. Then again, I saw signs which made it impossible for me to take the company seriously years ago and was astonished that anyone else could.

With RS jumping ship I suspect the end is near. Either in 2015, perhaps even this year, or just maybe it'll linger beyond 2015 with a tiny share price. It's mind blowing that there are still bids for AEB shares. Then again, people were paying over 20c when things were looking little different from now, so who knows? Maybe they can bleed holders for another round of money.

I'm sure that some holders would still be keen to speak positively about management. And defend their decision to buy in, but of course most of the folks abusing me for predicting exactly what happened have silently gone away.

I just wish I could have shorted AEB or predicted prices going up as easily as I could predict AEB's movement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.