AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

What's with the piglets?, page-25

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hey Playez, just tell us more, is Rob going to by-pass POH for future animal projects (pigs, poultry, fish) and use TPM for the existing contracts only? This could be a reson for POH to create its animal healts department/trials/ studies. Maybe IAH wants to go for cheaper alternative vitamin E for future projects. Hope not. I also believe POH (Ross and Libinaki) did their work and they know the TPM competition and their quality/ price, etc. If TPM is unique and can make a bid difference in its application then we can have a winner and can bring home good money. If we do the trials and have the animal health department just to justify the jobs and money spent, we are completly f...and we, the shareholders a bunch of monkey losers. I prefer to see a trial, is positive, make a deal with money attached, then go to another, etc. It takes longer and longer and just promises and potential atm. The circle is just spining nicely again and again.....only for the management and the people that get good salaries from POH with our money. Wake POH, time to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.258K 419.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 33149783 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 35370246 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.