ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

What's with the self imposed trading halt?, page-5

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Yeah, but ask him what? I'm not having a go at him cause it's out of his hands at the moment.

3D Seychelles seismic is in the hands of Ophir. They seem to be pretty good at getting the right people to get the right data to then drill in the right spot. The delay is frustrating to me, and I expect a few others, but better they do it right than get it wrong.

3D La Bella final data is in the hands of the seismic contractor. Again, so far the signs look good, but till the final volume is received the drill decision clock doesn't start. The speed at which AWE and Tap then respond is, within contractual terms, in their hands

There may be a kicker from Afren Seychelles 3D, or from us picking up another project, but what could he tell me about those possibilities? Not much!

So, again, ask him what? Anything about the first two items would only serve to annoy him, and I dare say frustrate me further. So, yeah, I'm frustrated but only because the potential is big and we're not yet being credited for that.

I understand the "prove it" mentality that still exists around this stock, but I, and many others, have waited a long time and I'm not about to give up given things may look very different in a few months time. Having said that, I think we're allowed to let off a little steam here and there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.