MX1 1.45% 7.0¢ micro-x limited

You're right, the two technologies could work side by side....

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    You're right, the two technologies could work side by side. A hospital could use both in the one imaging department.

I suspect, though, that NNOX is trying to capture the whole stream from patient contact through to diagnosis, image storage and billing, on a lower per image costing basis. They want a closed integrated system. This is what they're angling for with their software and cloud partnerships, I think. They're the next approvals in store.

NNOX has closely cultivated relationships in the RSNA that can tighten into a favorable (quasi-protectionist?) network. They will be feeding this network promises of a mobile version, one that will be fully interoperable with their current technology.

Remember, they've been trading on promises alone for quite some time, long before the recent FDA approval.

I'm just keeping my eyes wide open as a holder. I believe in MX1, but I just don't think we have a chance against the enormous networking and relationship-building that NNOX has done in the States.

My hope is that our new Seattle office can start doing the same in the defence, airline and security sectors.

Hell, we should open an office in Tel Aviv and start wooing the Israeli intelligence and security establishment! And beat Ran Poliakine at his own game! You gotta give it to him - he's one savvy schmoozer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $40.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.6¢ 6.8¢ $67.03K 933.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 362 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 23368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.