XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

AO,These are the instructions I sent to Robb this morning and it...

1. 721 Posts.
    AO,
    These are the instructions I sent to Robb this morning and it worked for him.

First create an account where you can park your image (an image hosting site). I use photobucket. So go to the following site:

http://photobucket.com/

When you are here, you see a button called "JOIN NOW". Become a member - very easy.

Ok, once you are a member, then click the button "UPLOAD PHOTOS". Again very easy. The site will tell you to select the image you want to upload. Select the chart on your PC. I assume that you already have saved the chart as an image on your PC. The uploaded image will be shown

Below the image, there are 4 lines of links. Select the third one : HTML CODE. Just click on it and copy. Then paste this in your message. It will be something like this:

Photobucket

Delete the second part so that you only have the link once, as follows:

Note that AUSSIE200-8Frb.png was my filename.

We are almost there.

Just fix the above link now to read as follows:

Note that I have changed 'href' to 'src and instead of 'a' at the beginning I have put 'img'. Everything else remains the same.

That is it.

So your message can go something like this:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi All,
    This is my cart of JBH .......

This is my first try at posting a chart so hopefully it works.

Cheers

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just before you post, there is a button which says "PREVIEW". Try this and see if the image comes up.

Hope this works for you. Once you have posted once, this whole process takes less than a couple of minutes.

Cheers

Lalit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.