AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

leonis,It's difficult to answer a lot of your questions with...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    leonis,

It's difficult to answer a lot of your questions with certainty and personally I think you're probably better off to ask these questions to the Company directly as I don't want it to be construed that I've provided unlicensed financial advice or unsubstantiated information in my answers.

Having said that tho, I'm happy to very briefly/generally answer them as follows with my own opinion:-

2. "is avanco still aiming to be the second producer of copper in the carajas behind vale or has that changed, have others come into the picture?" - I don't know!

3. "do they still own rio verde copper, serra verde copper, touro ni, trindad nth iron ore?" - Yes.

4. "there was a lot of discussion whether they would go for near term copper production does that still stand or has that changed?" - I think that this is still the case, and they're going to target the supergene sections.

5. "is commissioning of the flotation plant and then stage 2 heat leaching still part of there plans?" - I can't remember!

6. "infrastructure- vale has the rail to st luis, has avanco managed to position themselves to utilize that or is it still running at full capacity?" - I don't know!

7. "has the Brazilian government implemented the locking system in tocantins river for ships to navigate down to maraba or do they still have the logistics issue with the hydro electric dam?" - I wouldn't have a clue, lol. However, from memory (and a previous discussion with a Trade Fair fellow that happened to be at the same Trade Fair as Tweets & Co. - but this was not AVB related). He was talking about infrastructure and the question was asked about the infrastructure in the area generally. He was aware that the Government was putting a lot of resources into the area ie; electricity from the dam, rail etc & to make the area navigatable - however, I don't remember getting any definitive answer as he was just talking generally.

8. "are they still looking at mining the high grade rio verde chalcocite copper first and how much hey managed to find?" - Yes, I think so; but please x-check this with past Company announcements tho.

9. "have they managed to find international and local buyers for there copper or is that a long way off?" - I think it's a fair way off, but I think that this is where our relationship with Xstrata will come into play imo.

10. "trindad south, touro nickel whats happening with that?" - I just can't remember off the top of my head but I'm sure that either the last Quarterly or AR will probably provide an update on this.

I hope the above helps you out just a little anyways, but like I said I think it would be best if you could direct these questions to the Company also (& share the answers on here if you're able to); Oh, and it would be good if other AVB holders could contribute their thoughts on your questions also imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.