AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

whats worst case cash backing?, page-61

1. 171 Posts.
    A bit of positivity on markets today and happy to see the Cu price responding. The G20,Fed,Chinese could add some momentum to a rally in the near term - here's hoping anyway. In regards to the Vale payment and only IMO a payment of 1m would seem a positive for a good payment next year, however if I was Vale and with current I/O and market sentiment and I indeed wanted the I/O it could be a good time now for a bit of hard negotiation. Of course we would like the 40mil, but for me a base case of approx 10m or more would at least satisfy the Bell Potter 17c valuation ( along with 600000 t Cu ).
    I see the AS HGZ as an untapped fat bank account for DSO withdrawals and cashflow to support mining and a commitment to mining in turn to re-rate this stock. Why not? with increasing resource at AN and PB and AVB poking around in a massive highly prospective land holding with a high chance at least of new discoveries.
    For balance here I am not happy with the lack of newsflow from the company ( PB results in the next week or so as suggested? ). Feel free to disagree with any of the above as its all speculation. Cheers GLTA Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.