BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

My opinion gained by reading all available information regarding...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    My opinion gained by reading all available information regarding the uranium space is that we need another 12 - 24 months to really see the upside. BMN is a pre-revenue company with reserves of low grade uranium in the ground waiting to be extracted so is always going to be higher risk. I'm waiting for the Uranium price to head north due to supply demand metrics. Current price +/-$42.7, BMN supposed to be economical at +$65 so we have a while yet. Price predictions for Uranium in the coming year/s is over $100 & some predicting to be up to $200.

The reward (excluding Traders) in these types of companies is to buy when price is low & ride the SP up as the company delivers on promises. Everything i'm reading on Uranium is bullish, the world is now kickstarting the road to clean energy, but by the time the Uranium price is rising the SP will have already have appreciated substantially. Just look at what has happened to Lithium stocks in the last 2 years due to commodity price & supply/demand predictions, Uranuim may be in the same situation in the near future.

Given the fundamentals for BMN & Uranium are still strong I see anything between 0.15-0.20 as a buy for me. Im in BMN & have bought into VMY to try to get ahead of the curve. I can see that the SP has been influenced by the commodity price both up recently & now down. Both companies have a clear vision to take advantage when Uranium price starts improving although im prepared to watch & wait as it could be a more medium term play. I think/hope by the end 2022 we should be starting to see results.

Personally Im buying BMN & VMY on the retraces, even sold some Lithium stocks that have stalled in order to get on before the potential boom. However is not without risks & also depends on your investment timeline to see returns.

DYOR

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.