whats wrong with gillard, page-81

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am not an expert on anything but I thought gov TRIED to do some good...the way i see the insulation program (fiasco as it turn up to be) is Rudd rushed with the program with not many safety nets put in place or controls...there was probabaly zero safety nets...when the news hit the papers every tom,dik and harry who ever climbed under the roof thought they could do it to...and so the rort begun....how else do you explain so many fires? - insulation is done every day to every built house out there and nothing is burning down..the program was kidnapped from day one - to easy and to much money was let lose...but INTENTIONS were good...to much faith in PEOPLES INTEGRITY?..or am I missing something here?...and same goes for the school package rort...WHY do the people milk the system whenever gov puts some money on the table to improve things??...how do these operaters/builders/firms sleep at night??..another program is going to the dogs because of greed..
    NOW ...can someone remind me what stimulus program or any program of any sort was done succesfuly (or not) by Mr Howard?..I know defence got billions cause they took us to that war...anything else??..oo yes...they bancrupted our fledgling biofuels industries...anything positive?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.