MYX 3.19% $4.85 mayne pharma group limited

What's wrong with MYX?, page-29

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    yeah the expanding law suit and trump have definitely been the catalysts for the down turn, but its a question of risk reward.
    the company has repeatedlystated clearly they dont think they have liability and dont think earnings will be impacted materially by the investigation. they will have some legal bills to defend themselves but it will be a begligible amount overall.
    if you dont trust management (i can understand skepticism after recent shamozzles like bellamies) then sure stay away. i think management has a good reputation and the board have on balance been net accumulating over the last 6mo. would certain directors be acquiring on market if there was a disaster building?
    as i mentioned the other day, i topped up at 1.27-1.28. i wasnt trying to pick the exact bottom and i agree it could drop through 1.25 to 1.10, but is this really likelygiven the recent results?
    if it does drop below $1.20 then no worries ill just accumulate more.
    you have to trust your investment thesis and remember that when everyone else is selling and sentiment is negative but most of the selling has washed out and sellingvolumes are dropping, thats the time to buy.
    also remember that a lot of the selling is not by true selling by value investors who believe the company has a poor outlook, it is selling by shorters who find stocks that are vulnerable to fear due to bad press/ sentiment and have moderate volume but small enough volume that they can manipulate the price to trigger stop losses.
    this is a good company, in a growing industry, in a defensive sector, it is on a very low peg and is well run.
    good luck finding too many other bargains like this on the asx.
    i wouldnt put a large part of my pension into it if i was 65, but for those who are in the 30-60yo bracket like me, this is a good moderate risk growth play for those with some tolerance of risk.
    just thank the shorters later at 2.00 if you can buy some in the 1.20s now. they will probably accumulate themselves at the bottom once they hit support levels and cant push it lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.