ARV 6.67% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

If you look back at all the posts the biggest pumpers were here...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If you look back at all the posts the biggest pumpers were here on HotCopper. If anyone doubted the gold play they were belted about and called
    Downrampers. Now it seems those people were right this price was over the top and 90% of the people on here look a little stupid. Now the blame is being shifted from the downrampers to management and now there are all these experts who know how to run arv and novo better than current management and all these so called experts who have vast knowledge and experience who could have it all mined with plants placed all over the Pilbara processing gold. If all these people are as good as what they say they are then let’s mortgage everything take over the company and be living a high life in 6 months. Arv is definitely not doing things conventionally. Most companies would define a resource, raise capex and then build a plant. We have the plant which is being refurbed with no defined resource, but the company is working hard to get there. I think the market can not understand that as it is a bit backwards to what it is use to. However I am sure it will happen and when it does everyone will fall in love with arv and mgt again and the all the downrampers will be slated again share price will go up and yesterday’s experts will still be able to tell us what they are doing wrong. Human nature at its best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $91.48K 6.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1038141 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 774522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.