GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Yeah, I recall the posts matey. Mind you since November there...

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Yeah, I recall the posts matey. Mind you since November there has been a 30c special dividend matey giving them an average entry price of sub 50c.

Even those who bought at $1.00 have an average entry price of less than 70c if they took the dividend as the drp. Its been far easier to be down a lot lower on most any stock you care to name on the ASX.

If you didn't take the dividend and sold pre book close you have done even better.

Still not telling us what your specific purpose is in trying to 'save' people from GTP Sliders ? Same as CST of course....trying to scare buyers to your advantage.

gyro - fundamentally GTP is one of the soundest stocks on the ASX and mishandled its huge special dividend...the negatives being proposed here by Guardian and windows are as lacking in substance as they are.

My interest in this stock is obvious - I am a substantial investor in several of the timber stocks.

You have to wonder what Guardians is - awful lot of effort to protect people from a 'dog' stock don't you think ? Especially when he refuses to back any of his negative claims about the stock with a shred of evidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.