AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Ive been following this coy closely this year and It seems like...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Ive been following this coy closely this year and It seems like its flying under the radar. Looks like it’s a very tightly held stock that’s very thinly traded, history of poor share price performance (maybe frustrated holders) and seems like their announcements are falling on deaf ears.

What has caught my attention is the 1010% increase in sales..I do really like their business model being a mobile content provider, the revenue based subscription model and their biller platform.

Stockcount I agree they are building a company with global reach…..but looks like the ceo actually knows what he is doing! The last two acquisitions of All night media and Offer mobi could be company changing. Both these companies have increased their revenue since moko took control and the owners took payment in 5 cent shares if that means anything.

Trying to get my head around it but if the numbers are accurate (gordon capital report on mkb website)..1M in 2011,12M 2012,30M in FY13??!?!? That would be massive uplift….If they crack the projected 30M revenue with 3M profit and 291M shares on issue??then this is a positive cashflow business that is significantly undervalued!

Also did some research on their second largest shareholder Hans De Back who lives in Singapore - In 1999 he co-founded Telitas Benelux, one of the first and most successful mobile content providers in Europe (sold to Index for €50 million) I think he has been increasing his holding and participated in all rounds of the raisings. He must be driving their European business/Knows what he is doing
    If they can stay on track with their revenue projections then I think the SP will FLY with the planned Nasdaq listing…..dont tech stocks on the NAS trade at MIN 50 x earnings??? The yanks will eat this up. Not many tech companies out there generating these type of cashflows..Happy to accumulate at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.