AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Nasdaq listing is planned for May if I'm not mistaken, good...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Nasdaq listing is planned for May if I'm not mistaken, good thing is that the minimum it can list for is $3 via the ADR which means for every 1 share based on 4cent share price 75 will have to be purchased on the asx.which means for $10k parcel we would see 250,000 shares on the bid - should displace any liquidity concerns because from what i know the yanks buy big!

Moko is both a content provider and uses their own biller platform..What you will find it is a one click billing system via your smart phone is charged by your provider(Telstra,Vodaphoone,Optus) on users bill - (worth dowloading the app t understand) and they have developed this revenue share model with the major telcos/content providers around the world.Ie carriers pay them....makes sense that telcos are looking at additional revenue streams as the likes of whatsapp have wiped 4Billion in annual revenues!

If I'm not mistaken 700,000 paying users a month in aus alonepay $3per month generates 2M per month just from their smallest market (Aus) and the use base is growing globally.Moko also provides the platform to bolt on other services...if you like a resource Analogy they are like the infrastructure / train/railway that carrys the commodity

It looks like Offer mobi is a mobile advertising business which diversify their revenue streams in a market that is poised for rapid expansion."OfferMobi, the first and leading US-based performance marketing ad network for mobile advertising campaigns has been acquired by MOKO.mobi Limited, a global Mobile Social Entertainment Platform."
    The acquisition of OfferMobi will provide increased marketing and advertising synergies and allow MOKO to vertically integrate a large portion of its own 3rd party advertising program and expenditures. OfferMobi will also provide MOKO with new monetization opportunities for its own portfolio of products.

At somepoint the market will wake up to this. It seems like the board know how to build a profitable company, they just need too learn to market it better!!I think before anyone realizes the casflow this is on the verge of spitting out - buy as many as you can.I think the risk return trade off is the best its ever been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.