ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

whats wrong with this picture, page-3

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Here is another good question. What is wrong with this picture:

Poster starts posting on ESG this year. Early posts from January have a SELL sentiment. But somewhow, the poster can't seem to sell their huge ESG holding and so presumably thinks the best place for their money is in ESG. But all the while spouting the old line: "I am gonna sell, I swear.. just you watch me'... :) ... but doesn't.

And just like with our others friends, we know they won't sell. And we know they won't leave either. Because that is not their purpose here.

Other good comments include:

"such a dog of a stock - sideways, down, big boys wont touch it etc.
    I hope it goes up a bit so I can dump it (lose a bit) and get into something better.

And these comments are designed to improve the chances of selling out of the stock at a higher price? lol

Other pearls of wisdom include:

"its a dog and needs a good master.

A new master, like... Santos for instance?

"there is a glut of gas in the World..."

And so on...

So, I totally agree. There is something wrong with this picture. ESG, a takeover target, with numerous LNG projects short of gas, and very few large uncontracted reserves remaining, with a price of carbon coming, with a reserves upgrade on its way and demonstrated multi-party interest, is shorted and talked down by its own holders...

But, in actual fact, this is entirely to be expected. It follows the usual pattern of M&A activity that we have seen so many times in the past.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.