RSG 0.79% 63.0¢ resolute mining limited

Ok go and invest over there if that is what you believe. Why do...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Ok go and invest over there if that is what you believe.

Why do the RSG threads need to be filled with all this information about another company's project? You don't see me posting every 5 minutes on the AQG threads shouting about how much debt that company carries, the ridiculous A$859 million it cost them to install 1.7Mt of sulphide processing capcity and stockpiles, the CapEx costs which remain to be factored into their development plans and the inherent risks that still face the project particularly during the debt repayment phase. I could spend day after day on the AQG threads making a case against that company based on those and many other reasons but I don't. People over there can do their own research.

I'm also very sceptical of low AISC being quoted at early stages on complicated builds/commisioning. I remember BDR always ised to report attractive AISC numbers but meanwhile all the time the company's debt burden was getting bigger and production misses where sinking the project and the company's SP. I warned everyone over there who would listen but unfortunately receptive ears were in short supply on those threads when trading momentum ruled the day.

One thing that can be said for RSG is they are not trying to hide behind overly rosy AISC numbers. The oxide costs were great but the sulphide costs were very high, rightly reflecting the early stage of the ramp up they are in at Syama.

I think the company is honestly reporting the progress and frankly I'm starting to get angry with the people who have accused management of lying or spinning BS. You know who you are.

Just don't invest if you truly believe this, it will be your loss IMO and I can tell you when this turns into a roaring success I'll never let you forget what liars you actually are.

Also let's please not turn the RSG thread into some sort of defacto gold thread. If you are not confident in gold's future you shouldn't be invested in any gold stock. No point searching for constant reassurance if you aren't already a bull. RSG have been taking a conservative approach to hedging just enough production during the ramp up of Syama and transitioning of Ravenswood to make the short term gold price practically irrelevant. Also RSG has a strong track record in this department of beating spot pricing. Well done to them for not being lazy in protecting shareholder wealth in this area. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 18/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ $4.144M 6.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306022 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 35330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.