RSG 0.79% 63.0¢ resolute mining limited

I think what is interesting out of the "digression" towards the...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    I think what is interesting out of the "digression" towards the AQG case study comparison is that RSG is going along a similar pathway, but RSG has a higher base to start off with. The Syama sulfide seems to be the where the gold in circuit, of not an insignificant amount, is being held waiting to be processed and converted into substantial cash when they get a better roaster to complete their Project 85. When that roaster is up and running, then it will address quite quickly the current debt pile that is accumulating.

I think we have not wasted our efforts discussing AQG here and bringing it back to RSG. I think credit should go to @eshmun for doing quite a bit of in-depth exposition on both AQG and RSG in terms of their development projects, stock piles and gold grade.

And despite our differences, thank you for contributing to the discussion. I got what I sought when I posted what I had in another thread, though it ended up being discussed here.

I believe if we set our emotions and pride aside, reading the posts today again should have left many of us better informed about what is going on, even if we do not have to agree on what to do with our cash in relation to these companies.

Thank you again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ $4.144M 6.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306022 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 35330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.