GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Whats you FAV GOLD stock at present ?, page-5

1. 5,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    BCN.. small cap producer, through a series of acquisitions this year has finally got its LOM up to +-11 years
    Just been awarded 6 exploration tenements in Timor East afetr many years of ground work, primarily copper gold prospectivity
    also holds a 19% stake in MXR who area junior explorer with 300k+ oz gold.. and also lithium exporation
    directors are also major shareholders, ive been in the company for a long time, they have my thumbs up.. shrewd operators, steady hands who can make money out of the smell of an oily rag, marketing has been a weakness.. though if the sector aint running you can expect to run against the tide

extremely cheap, has paid dividends over the years since Jaurdi plant opened, mixed size of dividends and not guaranteed each half, but has paid back a sizeable portion of initial investment. so you have a steady producer, with a now solid life mof mine with elephant country greenfields exploration starting next year in Timor East.

BGL.. ive been in it off the bottoming of the lassonde curve, great grade and plenty of it, will probably discover more.. share price has already done a fair bit of running but a T/O offer could easily double it from here, not to mention if gold runs to 2.5-3k as many are now anticipating. Rick Rule is a shareholder in this one. I guess they have their hands full on becoming a producer right now, continuing to expand current resources and also pay down debt required to get to production. But give it 2 or 3 years i expect either or both dividends and expansion will come into focus

Not in production
    FEG .. i think its a good entry point currently
    SXG.. (not holding at the moment) will wait for the lassonde curve to do its thing.. currently in the discovery stage wave, but will eventually have to start pricing in how to get to production, and potential extra cost if refactory mining in needed
    MMA... more silver tha gold.. though it has lead silver gold copper.. the focus in opn the lead silver part..
    USL.. has quite a few ounces of silver.. if you want to play the higher volatility over gold
    both those silver plays are good for entry .. not in a spike
    PGO has some good grade.. not quite sure about the development path yet though
    Last edited by FishingAndBeer: 26/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.