PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Agreed chubbito. Ability to get back to even by day's end in...

1. 362 Posts.
    Agreed chubbito. Ability to get back to even by day's end in todays market was very impressive given the number of people who just received 40c share parcels this week. Very confident now.

Drilling announcement imminent and hopefully some good news in Dubai and could see 60c within fortnight (by good news in Dubai I dont mean anything related to PLV - just the Dubai World saga).

Once again Tony I would echo recent +ve sentiment about the cap raising. Yes, it wasn't ideal to have it done at 40c as it could have been completed earlier in hindsight but the way you have handled it has been exemplary. Dont think ive participated in a fairer deal for shareholders. The ex-date did not allow people to jump on the bandwagon to get cheap shares, the turnaround from closing date to share placement was only a couple of days and the refund is provided just a couple of days later. And now im ahead on my holding. I must admit I was actually going to sell some of my new shares because PLV now makes up almost a quarter of my portfolio, but couldnt bring myself to do it. Exciting few months ahead, so why sell?

Anyway, back to original question. Impossible to put a 6-month target on but, given valuations of companies like UMC and various pilbara iron ore juniors, a SP over $1 could easily be justified with strong drilling results (IMO). Actually, if Tony is bullish enough on Mon morning perhaps we could see $1 next week :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.