FAR 1.16% 42.5¢ far limited

I wouldn’t suggest that Cath & the boys at Far are goldfish....

1. 28,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I wouldn’t suggest that Cath & the boys at Far are goldfish.

They’ve played the game better than the big boys ( sharks as you suggest) could of imagined.

The cards have been held close to their chest, no obvious tells or loudmouthed bravado has been forthcoming.

Sure, Far may not reach the lofty expectations of some but I’m betting London to a brick that our team will extract the best value they can.

The lack of information from Far that some of our enthusiastic non holding posters chat about, to me, is encouraging. The increase of less than positive posts is another encouraging sign.

I totally agree with the “ interesting ride” comment.

What longterm rusted on holders of Far could bail out before Cath and the team show their hand?

Not this little black duck, that’s for sure

Will we (Far) wither on the vine, as some have suggested?

I’m no wine maker but I believe that the best wine, like the well run companies, come from picking the grapes when they fully mature.

Bide your time Far, holders like me will hold, definitely muttering are we there yet time and time again but I do understand that regardless of our frustration of the lack of news/direction that that’s how it’s gotta be.

Ps Any possible money us LTer’s make out of Far will have been well and truely earned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 42.5¢ $1.439K 3.385K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64065 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 42.5¢ 16676
Last updated 15.11pm 18/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.