RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

"The beauty is..... which u dont seem to quite understand just...

1. 80 Posts.
    "The beauty is..... which u dont seem to quite understand just yet...is that the story is so believable too so many that it doesnt matter what happends."

I don't think all your followers quite wanted to hear that.

Warnie speaks the truth; i follow "the story" as closely as i follow the fundamentals.. in the case of FMS, the story is just getting wound up, and the fundamentals, despit popular opinion on the UMC thread, look good as well. No one actually expects FMS to open a mine, we are just here for the ride. Even if you buy now, at 16.5cents, you should expect to at least get a 300% return within 6 months. It is not a question of "IF" FMS sp will go up, but by how much.... 3, 4, 6 times the current xp?? who knows. I know that if I had bought UMC, i would have sold along time ago, not got emotionally attached, thinking that extroadinary, impossible things were going to happen while the sp plummeted. as you say Novac, we are all in this for the money, its just that some of us make more than others.

"you've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run..."

You should have run from UMC ages ago, now you are here, bitter and twisted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.