RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I agree that it is not a you versus us thing, although i hope...

1. 80 Posts.
    I agree that it is not a you versus us thing, although i hope that you can see from previous threads that FMS has been strongly downramped by the likes of Pelm and co, who never actually come up with any particular reasoning other than thier opinion. so I sincerely apologise if my posts offended you or are too defensive of FMS.

I recently read on one of the recent UMC threads that a 50/50 J.V was a hopefull out come. I am also aware that UMC have some of the best io there is to be had in the country, which everyone would like to get their hands on.

I just think that UMC has had a really good run up untill now, but the going over the next twelve months will be tough for short term holders. I can also appreciate that people are long term holders of UMC; I myself have a number of shares in EQN that I do not plan on selling for quite a few years.

most people with a balanced portfolio have a strong portfolio representation of:

1) blue chip shares that we hold for life,

2) a small portion of up and comers that we will hold for a number of years,

3) and a smaller percentage of shares that we may hold only as long as the momentum of the SP rewards the risk.

FMS, for me, falls into the latter category, and I am sure that UMC, for you, falls into the middle category.

I think if we were more upfront about our motives for holding a particular stock, everyone would get along a bit better.

regards

the Phatman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $2.347K 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.