UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

whats your guesstimate on sp if, page-14

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hey guys to me SP could range anywhere from $3 to $20

To me this is very much dependent on delivery to the market in the next few years.

Was going through the old announcements and came across these three paragraphs

1. Given that the Camp Hill area will move towards mining (presumably by BHPB) at some point, UMC is now in a strong position to do a deal on our portion of the mineralised body for a co-operative joint mining operation.

2. UMC can move towards defining a resource with a view to a small stand alone mining operation delivering high grade ore that could be blended with mineralisation from other mining operations on lower grade, higher tonnage prospects UMC has close by (Jocelyn ?).

3. Ore swapping has been done in the past for mutual benefit. Camp Hill is an asset that may assist UMC in acquiring an advantageous ore block elsewhere.
    UMC believes that the Camp Hill Prospect is now an important strategic asset

My mind boggles If they thought camp hill was a strategic asset what the hell are we sitting on at railway.

Could this be the mind set of management to gain access to BHP railway and the recent double pegging by BHP.Co-Operative venture for access?

If we can get 10mtpa to the market early and ramp up with deposits else where.

Thoughts anyone or is this just pie in the sky thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.