UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

whats your guesstimate on sp if, page-18

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi AP,

I don't think its your imagination at all.

Posted this on the 22nd June with the same thoughts in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------
    re: federal govt rail dilemma (markco2)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: UMC - UNITED MINERALS CORPORATION NL (Price Chart | Google UMC) Post: 3027761 Reply to: #3027566 from theincorporator Views: 356
    Posted: 22/06/08 17:32 Sentiment: LT Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 58.107.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    Been reading all this with great interest.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=32&ContentID=80214

"Although Rio and BHP do not want to co-operate with other miners, they consider haulage far less threatening to their businesses than allowing third-party trains on to their tracks, which they claim will cause billions of dollars of damage."

So far, UMC has not openly declared an alliance with any of the groups and i am just wondering if they maybe in talks with BHP or RIO for minegate sales given the recent tenement double pegging.

It maybe the best way forward in the short term.

Cheers markco2
    -----------------------------------------------------------

The argument is so compelling especially with the recent BHP tenement application to build a Railway, a couple of Spurs seems highly likely. Read Auboats post and it is looking very clear on what BHP's intentions are.

One of the difficulties that many of the Fe hopefuls who sided with the NCC face is having the facilities to actually ship the ore from Port. From what i have read there looks to be a lot of bottlenecks at the Port especially if the Railways are opened for business.

Gate Sales with a major would alleviate future concerns in the short to medium term whilst Port infrastructure is expanded further.

I am growing quietly confident where UMC fits into the picture.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.