PRX 20.0% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

U812, The sp isn't great but it is allowing people to buy into...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

U812,
    The sp isn't great but it is allowing people to buy into ABU at what I consider a cheap price.

I believe that 90c is achievable in the next 12 months depending on the variables of the Aussie $, the POG, ABU's Gold production, whether more Gold is found, the costs of production etc. And of course, hopefully the sp might go even higher!

The consolidation was always going to happen and we are seeing the benefits of it now. As other readers have already posted, there is much less manipulation of the sp by traders now than previously. There are the occasional 200 share trades trying to move the price up and down, but not as many as before. The sp is holding up well, with a strong buy side at the moment.

With a sp of 30c+ ABU is now much more attractive to the big buyers and institutions rather than it being 2c+. I believe that more institutions and big investors will move into the stock leading up to Gold production and once production begins.

Hopefully we will all see the wisdom of the share consolidation when ABU moves above 60c!

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18.25K 9.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 121872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22170689 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.