SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

What's your stop loss?, page-10

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey tumble, 60c IMO could be reached soon, possibly before we are enlightened by a new announcement, so it's a tough call.

I hold some shares at a loss right now just in case of an off market announcement which opens a big gap up on resume of trading.

However, the lower the price gets, the more suspicious I am that this powerful and correcting rally north that so many people here are hoping for won't even happen.

I think we should consider the possibility that things might be so messy that it takes a few years to get everything in order, and the path back to a $2 or $4 share price might actually be a slow and steady climb.

The last two large moves downward, hot copper chatter was extremely bullish, with many expecting exceptional profits to come at any moment and the exact opposite happened.

Other musings on my part.

I'd be quite keen for SGH to go into an extended trading halt till the investigations are all out of the way.

Watching it fall more and more each day is heartbreaking, and the company IMO is letting t slide. What sh_it PR. Seriously.

I mean, why not be proactive with some positive spin or are they quiet because they really are in the poo?

I'm still bullish, but sceptical till we get a clearer view of what's going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.