AVR 3.50% $13.51 anteris technologies ltd

what's your story with ahz?, page-78

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    haha.

Firstly, I find a lot of HC posters are lazy with expressing themselves, and often don't even bother to check their autospellcheck hence a lot of gobblygook and rubbish. Lately it's been getting worse.

Your post was very unclear.

I know posts like that are meant to be cool but I find them annoying, especially as the thread is asking what your story is...

You think it's obvious anyone reading your post would automatically translate you have leveraged stock as compared with making a thick fingered error...or just being ridiculous?

Leveraging is something I steer well clear of. It's a word you could have easily used.

whatever.

I don't usually bother researching posters unless they are particularly solid or particularly mediocre and yours was neither. It takes enough energy researching stocks.

BTW what's with the seniority/hierachy?
    Who cares if someone has been posting on a stock for awhile or hardly at all? Is this a club? Are we all supposed to keep tabs on eachother?

rubbish attitudes TBH ....especially as there is not necessarily a time correlation between someone holding AHZ and posting in HC.

(Was being facetious about the lonely heart. As if anyone would take that one seriously. Obviously it was about a stock, probably a mexican-based miner but I don't care enough to check. sorry).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.51
Change
-0.490(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $285.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.05 $14.05 $13.40 $234.3K 17.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.70 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.