WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi everyone,I have not posted on OBJ in a while. I'm pretty much...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I have not posted on OBJ in a while. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Surges who said something along the lines of: my position is set and it is now just a matter of time.

What I would like to say however is this:

Anyone who is concerned about time frames, technology, OBJ's management, previous success and future potential please go and read EVERY announcement since OBJ listed.

This formed the basis of my research and clearly shows the progress that OBJ has made in both their technology and partnerships. (that said, if you do not believe there is enough detail in the announcements to make an informed decision then walk away and find another stock)

After this complete any additional research you deem worth and arrive at a conclusion concerning:

1. potential risks
    2. potential rewards
    3. potential timeframe

If you are not happy with all 3, then dont buy OBJ shares.

Everyone is different, everyone has different risk/reward ratios and time frame requirements.

One investor may be happy to wait 12 months for a potential 10 x growth on investment. Another may only be happy to wait 3 months.

One investor may only buy OBJ is he thinks he can make 20 x his money, another 10x his money.

One investor may be happy to lose 100% of his investment, another may cut his losses at 20%

No one can answer these key questions for any investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.