What's_Crystal_Methamphetamine_Feel_Like

1. 41,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

WARNING STRONG ADULT LANGUAGE
    My experience with smoking methamphetamine (drug) and the high it produced. The meth high is extremely alluring, crystal meth has a extremely intense action on the brain amping dopamine to a alarming level and maintaining that level for a extended period of time.Quitting meth was one of the hardest things I've had to do. Others looked at my addiction with astonishment wondering why I didn't want a sober life. Addictive drugs have a strange way of engaging the user like no other activity.Hopefully this video can shed some light for people who've never tried it before so they can get a small glimpse at why loved ones are using meth. This is not to condone the activity, just to help you understand that meth usage should not be taken personal. Using addictive drugs doesn't mean the person doesn't love you, or that they lack morals, it means that they suffer from a brain disease that anyone who try's this substance would suffer.The statistics are 19/20 people who try meth become addicted.Of those 19/20 only 2% will manage to get sober from meth and stay sober for a extended period of time.If you struggle with crystal meth or know someone struggling feel free to text me or reach out to me on Facebook.Name: PhilipSocial Media: https://www.facebook.com/CGKid219/
    `

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.