CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Maybe OB there are just too many posters making too many...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Maybe OB there are just too many posters making too many negative comments about the whole CDU thing that to report back on this thread might just be a tad over the top. Not sure I would report back in the current climate on this thread. What could a poster who reports back expect? Well, I'm sure that every single word or statement that showed any optimism or positive slant would be torn apart, deconstructed, and the writer made to feel a complete idiot, sycophant, or apologist for WM and CDU.

Imagine if they came back and wrote about how impressed they were ( as you were this time last year) with the resources, and the overal team CDU, in the current climate, they would have to respond to question after question ad nauseum, they would have to qualify every single comment, every statement that was made to them by Wm or anyone else from CDU.

So no real surprise why we haven't had a report back on this thread, there have been reports back that were both balanced and realistic, they certainly were not all gung ho, but that does not mean that they were negative. It was in many ways very heartening, perhaps not what some of our more pessimistic friends on this thread might want to hear. It is such a shame that the CDU thread has become so toxic and polarised that such a report may never see the light of day here.

Cheers to all

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.