FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

ezenet did it on our stock exchnage so did bph, arthurs capital...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ezenet did it on our stock exchnage so did bph, arthurs capital - must i go on ?

the playing field for getting in is getting harder and harder thus the reason for more and more backdoor listing by biotech companies for example changing their nature of business for example to mining and exploration

the real $$$ to be made on a significant find in the mining industry is so evident that many comopanies are hiring the expertise of mining giants then changing the nature of their business activities to fully utilise their new personnel's expertise

the trading in fer lately-the thinning of the selling and the recruitment of key mining expertise all lead to a bumper end to 2011 or start to 2012 and those willing to wait out these quiet trading periods will reap the rewards

fingers crossed here that we are able to pick up a stellar advanced copper/gold project with bluesky potential- i doubt that the mining personnel we have recruited onboard would have come onboard if their wasnt a inclination to utlise their mining expertise

im holding tight and not selling one single share- are you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.