THB 9.52% 1.9¢ thunderbird resources limited

Whatsup down 12% today !, page-72

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    interesting times... placement shares arrive next week which would normally impact supply at anything highler but also, i note the announcement on 3rd Oct stated updated JORC in coming days, so presumably, the data crunch was almost done and ready to be released... then they get in more results, 10th oct we get another announcement with very very good infill drilling results that confirm continuity of the or body with marginally higher grades and a hint with "The JORC-compliant resource will be reported very shortly and we believe will be the next game-changer for Berenguela."

they have now had only a couple of days to include these recent results into the model and bust out the updated JORC. 35 x 35m drilling will / should give much more of the resource into indicated if not measured category with a slight grade increase. they still have results from this campaign to come in including holes outside the currently defined resource shell. after that comment on the 3rd Oct, I cannot see the announcement being too far away now, possibly early next week ???

only a scoping study level but they have indicated a cash cost of $1.72 per pound and with Cu on a tear at +$3 we are looking fairly good right now ! im not surprized at the low cash costs as the thing starts right on surface !

seems today was game time for someone / some group but in my opinion there are a lot of things to like about VAL both near term and for the longer investor

I only came across this company today but I am liking what I am seeing.

lets see what the next few days and weeks bring,

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.