AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

whatsup on todays , page-8

1. 13,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693

I don't know what's up Whatsup, but I'll hazard a guess based on the SP action of the past few weeks (not just yest and today) and the company announcements and lack thereof, if I can put it that way.

1. very good (maybe excellent) assay results from DG AU3.

2. very good (maybe brilliant) results from DGC-18.

1 = vein gold.

2 = very strong vms cu/au indications.

These are total punts of course.

Add to those 2 beauties the showings (or assays) from the 800m Fortnum Wedge DD and the Cashmans North RC drilling.

The foundation was built a few weeks back and has been developing slowly since then. This is what the SP activity and chart tell me - and yesterday's action (including the 1.1m XT and the 0.9m XT trades - tax shift?? - a sign?) suggested further movement was to be soon afoot. Today confirmed yesterday imo, but in a more normal fashion. However there has been strong resistance at 30-32c, but the chart displays this.

Anyway, some punters know more than we mere Hot Copperites. It augurs well imo, not only because of something good happening behind the scenes, but also because of the chart. Look out!!! POP!

I'm happy anyway, regardless of the reasons behind the increase. The SP is up on vg turnover - and I topped up at 27-30 recently. I still average 47c though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.605K 203.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176380 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.