QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

whatsup, page-12

1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2579
    Razoronefive you got that dead right mate QPN @ these levels is the making for a great start to 2011 no doubt to the informed oily penny investor and the smart money that is not all ready on board this delay has provided a opportunity for a beautiful start to 2011 the writing is already on the wall to how QPN is going to trade on spec value alone just look at the chart over the last couple of months to see the trend on sentiment alone of a perceived spud date one can only imagine whats going to happen when the actual drill do,s eventually hit the dirt :)$$$$$ ........and the journey to TD is going provide some beautiful trading points due to the volume that will present with a company like QPN with around a billion shares on issue from these current levels with a Mcap of around 13M ATM it dosent get much better with a perceived value of a positive drill in the region of 10 to 15 cents a share on a P35 in a non sovereign risk country like America it dosent get much better in the ASX if the oily penny's are your fancy and as a bonus now funding is not a problem moving forward with the recent 2.25m placement and dudes like the sophisticted investors that took on board the 2.25M envelope for QPN in the placement @ 1.3 arent doing it because they have to the are doing because they want to b eon board just think about it...... and like i have said many times i am just happy to be on board this one for the journey to TD in anticipation of the possible very happy new year :)$$$$

Happy Days

GB:)$%$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.