QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Fair post Tanker .......But to be in support of head office they...

1. 10,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Fair post Tanker .......But to be in support of head office they have no control over the Rig the contract that Caza will have with the drilling company will have the same option in it regarding Amazon and if Amazon hits the sweet spot and i know we all hope it do,s at Amazon the Rig will be delayed again for the next contract and delays will be caused again down the line and i am sure that stock prices will suffer in the affected company that Amazon delays will present with in the option to hold the rig till the job is finished it just happens to be the nature of the beast that is oily pennys and thus the volatility presents ATM ........The main thing to allways remember is the reason we invested in QPN QPNO in the first place and that was for the P35 potential of Amazon and the Monster oppurtunity it presents for investors ATM i for one haven't traded a share in fact i have increased my option position with in support (got to love the leverage risky but nice:)$$$$ )......So i say bugger the delay its a bummer yeah but it sure is not going to spoil my Christmas in any way iam still just happy to be on board this one in a big way and i am really hoping this is the last delay in the rig contract as i just want to see the bloody thing spudded but as we all know patience can be the roads to profits in the oily pennys if you are a believer in what you have invested in in the first place so have a merry and safe Christmas crew and lets all hope our QPN come true in the early part of 2011 :)$$$$$$

Happy Days

GB:)$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.