REY 0.00% 5.5¢ rey resources limited

Everyone on this forum is clearing proving the reputation of hot...

1. 21 Posts.
    Everyone on this forum is clearing proving the reputation of hot copper that people are only interested in bulls**t ramp stories.

We all knew from the outset that they could only ship 2mpta. Held back solely by the fact they can't ship more through their OWN port.

2mpta is a very very good start. I think because Rey has not said they'll ship 20mtpa from year 1 along with a capex of 3B hotcopperites somehow things this is not good enough. This would be impossible for a company like rey.

This starter kit will get some dough in the bank and allow them to fund the building of a new port and rail line or dedicated road and then very quickly ramp up production and see a market cap of multiples of billions.

The freight advantages are enormous.The ships they use to freight the coal cost 40k per day to rent. That is an instant 120k saving per shipment by buying Rey's coal as opposed to from the eastern states. Added to this, the much lower capex for getting the coal from mine to port will mean it will be the most profitable thermal operation in australia.

Those who say 2013 is too long clearly have no idea about mining and what's invovled in getting a product out of the ground and onto a ship.

2010 - definite feasbility and drilling
    2011 - mining licence, environmental, native title negotiations + beginning of constructions
    2012 - construction of road, rehabiliation of the port and installation of equipment.
    End 2012/2013 - First shipments of coal

They could have said 2012 but that's not honest and realistic.

Keep in mind FMG was worth billions before anything was dug out of the ground.

You doubters will be proven wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.